I was so very tempted to type the whole entry in chinese...but i dont see how i am able to accomplish it. So better not waste time.
My 3rd driving lesson le. I finally got onto the main road, but i really screwed things up by stalling the stupid engine twice. Consecutively somemore. Right smack in the middle of the big cross junction near Bedok Swimming Pool, where traffic was so heavy. Its just sheer luck i'm got many patient drivers behind the steering wheels of the many vehicles behind me.
I'm starting to doubt whether i have made the right choice in taking special sem. Pple around me are all working...while me...Given a timetable of Tues, Wed AFTERNOON lessons...what can i do? There's nth i can do.
I'm sick again. So sian. Everything is tasteless and odourless...i feel so sick. Life is as bland as plain water. Not even honey green tea can perk me up, cos i wont be able to taste it.
Don't feel like eating, cos i don't want to waste the nice food.
Don't feel like studying astro, cos i'm mentally exhausted.
Don't feel like watching tv, cos it makes me tired.
Don't feel like sleeping, cos i can't seem to fall asleep.
Don't feel like doing anything, cos there are too many things to be done.
Don't feel like typing anymore although there are so many things i feel like telling cos i'm too sick to do so.
Talk to me.